Sign in to follow this  
rickybobby

Wtb Shoe Jack Stand

I am interested in buying a full size boot/shoe jack (like those used in the shoe repair shops) the smaller ones found on ebay are not sufficient for my use.

Of course I would like it to be near me (Phoenix Az.) but I can drive to pick up for the right item and accessories.

I would also like a couple sizes of the jacks? (the feet?) that fit the stand.

p.m. me here on the forum or just post here on the topic, I am addicted to the LW forum and I am here 4 or 5 times a day !! :coffeecomp:

Thanks,

Rick

Rick - those "feet" are called lasts. You could easily fit the cast iron ebay ones onto a home made lasting jack like this one http://www.shoeschool.com/shoeschool/downloads/pdf/Lasting_Jack_ShoeSchool_DIY.pdf

Would that serve your purpose?

Best,

-Ellen

Rick - those "feet" are called lasts. You could easily fit the cast iron ebay ones onto a home made lasting jack like this one http://www.shoeschoo...eSchool_DIY.pdf

Would that serve your purpose?

Best,

-Ellen

Thanks Ellen,

That is a great home made one! I have used the regular "shoe repair shop" steel one and would like to find one of those models near me.

If none turn up I may build one!

I am interested in buying a full size boot/shoe jack (like those used in the shoe repair shops) the smaller ones found on ebay are not sufficient for my use.

Of course I would like it to be near me (Phoenix Az.) but I can drive to pick up for the right item and accessories.

I would also like a couple sizes of the jacks? (the feet?) that fit the stand.

p.m. me here on the forum or just post here on the topic, I am addicted to the LW forum and I am here 4 or 5 times a day !! :coffeecomp:

Thanks,

Rick

:sign23: :sign23: :sign23:

Still looking for a shoe jack stand near Phoenix AZ, !

Thanks, Rick