Alan Bell

Dfw Braiding Seminar Nate Wald

Just reminding everyone (Rawhide1, Rob G., Rawhide etc.) that I'm putting together a seminar with Nate in this area this summer! I'll let you know the date soon. $100/day sat and sun. Beginner to advance just bring along a project and Nate will help you advance from where you are! 12 people max so Nate can focus and give each person attention where needed. I'm making a list and have 7 so far! Don't miss this opportunity to learn hands on from one of the worlds greatest braiders!

Vaya con DIos, Alan

Just reminding everyone (Rawhide1, Rob G., Rawhide etc.) that I'm putting together a seminar with Nate in this area this summer! I'll let you know the date soon. $100/day sat and sun. Beginner to advance just bring along a project and Nate will help you advance from where you are! 12 people max so Nate can focus and give each person attention where needed. I'm making a list and have 7 so far! Don't miss this opportunity to learn hands on from one of the worlds greatest braiders!

Vaya con DIos, Alan

Could you put me down on the list to attend? Thanks

Edited by Melanie Wilfong

Alan! I went to the Nate Wald/Mehl Lawson clinic and really learned alot. I will be moving to OKC area at the end of the month. Horse show season will be an obstacle, but if you get the dates, time, place narrowed down, and there is no conflicts with the show schedule, I would definately like to come. So I can't say for sure right now, but if you have a maybe list put me on it and keep me posted! Thanks! Brent

Done! Thank you!

Hey Alan,

A friend of mine from down here said he would love to attend as long as it didnt conflict with a football weekend (he works for TAMU and must attend all home games). So, put him down to tentatively attend and once you get the dates lined out he will know for sure.

Thanks,

CW

Alan,

I would like to attend if you still have any openings. I sent you a PM last week and never got a reply.

Thanks in advance

Brandon

Vaya con DIos, Alan

Alan, Count me in, Thanks Clint Haverty

Someone was asking me if you had responded just today! Perfect timing! Will do Clint.

Vaya con DIos, Alan

Alan, Please put me down on your list...I hope it ain't July 23rd weekend...daughter getting married....Thanks from Mabank...JCM

Will do John, Hopefully I will know a date this week. Nate has flooding at home and actually cant get to his house yet! But they have internet and will let me know soon.

Vaya con Dios, Alan

MAJOR UPDATE! Heard from TJ, Nate's wife, that they are in some of the flooding that is happening in Montana and that Nate wont make it down anytime this year! Still trying to figure out what to do next! I am no Nate Wald but I would be willing to host something for half the price if there are still folks interested. I understand this may not be much of a consolation if you were expecting Nate and I could probably learn something from most of the folks that were considering coming but maybe we can all help each other! There is always something to learn! The format would remain the same and scheduling just got a whole lot easier! Let me know if you are still interested in a Sat-Sun thing in June or July and we can make it happen in Leonard at a horse training ranch my friend and horseman Jake Wiggins runs! Either way we will get Nate down here somehow next year!

Vaya con Dios, Alan