Box Alarm Leather

Hard To Find Hardware....

I am trying to find a brass acorn capped barrell nut, like the attached picture.

Also, I don't have a picture, but I am looking for a piece of attachment hardware that has a brass cap and for lack of a better term, two "stalks" that come down from the cap, go through the leather, and then spread apart holding it into place.

Any help would be appreciated.

post-11679-045627300 1281794219_thumb.jp

I am trying to find a brass acorn capped barrell nut, like the attached picture.

Also, I don't have a picture, but I am looking for a piece of attachment hardware that has a brass cap and for lack of a better term, two "stalks" that come down from the cap, go through the leather, and then spread apart holding it into place.

Any help would be appreciated.

I can't help you with the acorn nuts, but the "brass caps with stalks" are spots. Tandy sells them, although they don't show the prongs in the picture: http://www.tandyleatherfactory.com/home/department/Hardware/Spots-Spikes/1330-061.aspx?feature=Product_1

Box Alarm.... check out the Tandy 'Knobby Rivets'. that is the best i can do.

they are used on bottoms of purses & cases.

Here is an option for the above nuts. You can readily find brass acorn nuts, so find a brass tube the correct size, and just cut spacers out of that. If you wanted to, you could even solder them together. You didn't mention how many you needed, or what size thread they have.