WMichaeli

New Member And Moving To Pa

Hello people of the leatherworking types. I'm new to the site and still pretty brand new to leatherworking but I love it and want some more of it. I'm making a big change soon and will be moving to Pennsylvania from Florida. Florida has a Tandy Leather Factory right there but as I'm going someplace new I'll have to start hunting for a new place, or since my GF's dad likes to hunt just figure out how to tan leather from what he's hunting. Either way I'll be posting non stop looking for tools and supplies seeing as most of mine were stolen. I look forward to getting to know a community that loves what I love: Making things from dead animal skins.

Will

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome!

I do believe there are three Tandy Leather Factories in PA. Allentown, Harrisburg, and Pittsburgh.

Ok, so far as Google goes it seems I didn't use the right keywords. I went to the web site and found that the one in Greensburg is closest to me. Thanks for the info. Can't wait to get back into it.

Tools: www.goodsjapan.com They are first class all the way ! fast service. Leather : www.hidehouse.com / RL Cox hide and fur Albuquerque New Mexico 505-242-4980 sorry no web presence .

When you get up there, some day for fun you might go over to Wickett and Craig. They are located in Curwensville, about 2 hours NE of you. They have great veg tan!

I moved to the New Ken area. Nice and quiet with plenty of room after I clear out the basement.

If you jump on the turnpike at 28 and then jump back off at Rt. 30 it's will probably only be about a 30 min ride to the Tandy store.

Welcome to Western Pa! I hope you enjoy it here.. it's a great place to live with a lot of fun stuff to do. Everyone is real friendly as well! We will also have you bleeding black and gold in no time! :)