WOW!! Monica i gotta tell ya, i absolutely look forward to seeing your holsters. your craftsmanship is outstanding! i think if you did get a press, that it couldn't make them look any better than your hand boning. i look over each of your holsters trying to find the flaws, but to no avail. you are definitely the standard in holster making. keep em coming!

Tony

Monica, that is SHARP!!! :notworthy:

Carl

Your work looks better every time you post. Which tannery is that leather from?

Your work looks better every time you post. Which tannery is that leather from?

Very nice work Monica

Monica, do you have to buy the H/O in bulk? and have you ever tried W/C for comparison?

Tony

Monica, do you have to buy the H/O in bulk? and have you ever tried W/C for comparison?

Tony

Nope. I order from Springfield Leather Co. so I order as much or as little as I need in regards to pieces. I have thought about WC but I've been happy with HO since going to it last year that I haven't had any reason to try another holster leather. I may try it if I get an whim or a chance but right now I'm not actively seeking a new leather.

That is VERY nice!

Forgive my curiosity if this is a well covered question, but I notice that there is a good distance between your stitch lines and the actual pocket of the holster. Is that extra area being held together with glue or is it free-floated so the pocket can expand when seating/extracting the firearm?

Forgive my curiosity if this is a well covered question, but I notice that there is a good distance between your stitch lines and the actual pocket of the holster. Is that extra area being held together with glue or is it free-floated so the pocket can expand when seating/extracting the firearm?

There's no specific intent on the lines in this particular holster. On an IWB, retention is a bit more forgiving as the belt secures it under tension.

The edges of the gun are highlighted with the boning lines. There's 1/4" on the sides, right at 1/2" in front of the trigger guard.

Exceptionally nice work, Monica. Any customer ordering from you will get their money's worth and more.

Best regards.

By the way, having used both Hermann Oaks and Wicket & Craig's products, I tend to prefer the Hermann Oaks, and Kevin at Springfield Leather is a pleasure to deal with every time.