Sign in to follow this  
greg gomersall

for sale Randal Krebs pattern with 2 blades

I have just acquired two splitters which are original, clean and nice. I have sharpened both and they are ready to go. 1) 8" Twist handle keystone splitter $375.00 2) 6" thumb screw style with Disston blade $275.00. Both blades are good full blades and frames are very clean and honest. Also have a Randal Krebs pattern with 2 blades $650.00. Greg

Greg, what is the randall krebs pattern? is the a pull thru type. or a manual crank type, also what is the blade width?

thanks,steve

The Krebs pattern splitter blade has a cutting edge just over 9" wide so it would be refered to as a 9" splitter. They are a pull type with a calibrated dial and adjusting handle on the front bottom edge of the frame. They are considered my most craftsman as the top of the line in bench splitters. Greg

can you post a picture of the 6"?

pete

Pete if you give me your email I can email photos to you but I ain't figured out how to post a photo to the web. It looks like any other #86 osborne splitter if that helps any. Greg

Mr. Gomersall the 8" keystone splitter you have for sale is that the model 84. I don't know much about them but the model 84's i've seen look like they would be good for splitting rawhide and roo for braiding. What do you think. I would like to see a picture but not sure where to post email addresse. Here or somewhere else. please excuse my lack of computer skills. Thanks mike

Mike you are correct the keystone is the model 84. If you click on my name it will take you to my profile where you can click on and send me a PM. I can then email you pictures. Sounds like our computer skills are on the same level Greg