Alan Bell

Nate Wald Seminar Update/ Canceled! Sorta!

Just making sure everyone knows that Nate had to canceled! Nate has flooding at his ranch and has fences down. I'm willing to do it for anyone still interested. I'd charge $50 a day and it will be at my friend Jake Wiggins facility in Leonard TX. the format would remain the same, just bring along a project and we will work on things to improve. I have some Argentine and Brazilian braiding books and we can explore some of those knots as well. So, if anyone is still interested in doing something we can work out a date say late June early July. Jakes place is a horse training facility so we can also go over some practical applications of the gear we make!

Vaya con Dios, Alan

Alan,

Just let me know! It would still be good to get anothers insight, it would just depend on horseshow dates. If you get it organized and dates let me know! Thanks! Brent

Just making sure everyone knows that Nate had to canceled! Nate has flooding at his ranch and has fences down. I'm willing to do it for anyone still interested. I'd charge $50 a day and it will be at my friend Jake Wiggins facility in Leonard TX. the format would remain the same, just bring along a project and we will work on things to improve. I have some Argentine and Brazilian braiding books and we can explore some of those knots as well. So, if anyone is still interested in doing something we can work out a date say late June early July. Jakes place is a horse training facility so we can also go over some practical applications of the gear we make!

Vaya con Dios, Alan