Sign in to follow this  
Clay

Billy Wootres Stamps For Sale

While I was organizing the tools and stuff that I got from Billy I found a box of what I thought was just bolts so I put it aside and forgot about it. I was looking for a smaller size bolt today so I opened the box. Much to my surprise and excitement I found nearly 70 stamps that Billy had made. They are older stamps made out of nails, and before he changed his stamp style. Some of them are a little crude and slightly dirty but they all work good and leave nice impressions. I would like to sell them because they are wasted if they sit on my shelf, but as I did not make them I feel uncomfortable selling them, so I am going to donate 50% of each sale to Cowboys for Cancer Research ( http://cowboysforcancerresearch.org ) This was a charity that Billy was very much involved with, he dontated a compleatly floral carved saddle to them.

The stamps available are as follows, 15 small smooth flower centers, 14 medium smooth flower centers, 7 large smooth flower centers, 3 x-large smooth flower centers, 2 meduim lined flower centers, 2 large lined flower centers, 2 x-large lined flower centers, 3 medium smooth bevelers, 1 small smooth beveler, 2 smooth pointed bevelers, 1 lined pionted beveler, 2 checkered pointed bevelers, 4 large checkered bevelers, 4 medium checkered bevelers, and 5 small checkered bevelers.

I am asking $30 each and $5 shipping for the first stamp and $0.50 each stamp after that. Pm me if you are interested. I have Paypal. First come first served.

post-255-127999325124_thumb.jpg

post-255-127999331923_thumb.jpg

post-255-127999345516_thumb.jpg

post-255-127999347957_thumb.jpg

post-255-127999350831_thumb.jpg

post-255-127999353143_thumb.jpg

post-255-127999355787_thumb.jpg

post-255-127999359371_thumb.jpg

Clay,

PM sent.

Mike

Update on available stamps

The stamps available are as follows, 14 small smooth flower centers, 13 medium smooth flower centers, 7 large smooth flower centers, 3 x-large smooth flower centers, 3 medium smooth bevelers, 1 small smooth beveler, 2 smooth pointed bevelers, 1 lined pionted beveler, 2 checkered pointed bevelers, 3 large checkered bevelers, 2 medium checkered bevelers, and 3 small checkered bevelers.

Thanks,

ClayM.

Another update on the stamps. Thank you to those that have made purchases.

The stamps available are as follows, 13 small smooth flower centers, 13 medium smooth flower centers, 7 large smooth flower centers, 3 x-large smooth flower centers, 3 medium smooth bevelers, 1 small smooth beveler, 2 smooth pointed bevelers, 2 checkered pointed bevelers, 3 large checkered bevelers, 2 medium checkered bevelers, and 3 small checkered bevelers.

Thanks,

ClayM.