jbird

Springfield Leather Company

I would like to say I have loved this company and there prices service and Kevin is the Best thanks Kevin.

Josh

Hi Josh,

There's no question that Kevin is one of the "good guys" out there. I'd like to invite Kevin to come on and give us some facts on a replacement for Neat-Lac, we've heard rumors that someone is making the stuff again. I know it is not "eco-friendly", but it just plain worked. I've heard that LCI is making something almost identical and other products that are quite close, but I'd like to get info from someone who has to listen to us complain all the time.

Art

I would like to say I have loved this company and there prices service and Kevin is the Best thanks Kevin.

Josh

Hi Josh,

There's no question that Kevin is one of the "good guys" out there. I'd like to invite Kevin to come on and give us some facts on a replacement for Neat-Lac, we've heard rumors that someone is making the stuff again. I know it is not "eco-friendly", but it just plain worked. I've heard that LCI is making something almost identical and other products that are quite close, but I'd like to get info from someone who has to listen to us complain all the time.

Art

Hi Art, I've been using the LCI finish, it's called Clear-Lac. I'm no expert but it seems to be the same as Neat-Lac, same good smell.

Hey Rusty!

That's great news! I'm pretty sure it was the "smell" that got me hooked on leatherwork 100 years ago...

Mike

Ain't it Grand! Now who carries it?

Art

Hey Rusty!

That's great news! I'm pretty sure it was the "smell" that got me hooked on leatherwork 100 years ago...

Mike

Ain't it Grand! Now who carries it?

Art

DITTO I am in need in a bad way. I gotta get my fix.

I bought it from Kevin at springfield leather.

Rusty