looking for saddler pattern ,do any wone now where to get them,i am looking for western saddle pattern,for a child ,englisch and race saddles ,i don't now where to get

The only saddle pattern I have is the one Tandy came out with as a part of a package making a western saddle...I have the whole tracing pattern with the parts and the flower design.

they dont have it listed but i sent them a email ,if i still can get one,thats the question.

they dont have it listed but i sent them a email ,if i still can get one,thats the question.

I don't think they still have it but I might be wrong? I think (without running and look it up) that it is from the 70's (?) It belonged to a kit including the tree, accessories and all the pieces of leather cut out. Every now and again this pattern shows up on Ebay...I have seen 4-5 of them the last year :-)

I beleive Bowden saddle trees sells a set of patterns, don't hold me too it, but I'm pretty sure they do.