Dink

Gomph punches

Can anyone give me insight on what the below listed tools are worth. I have change my punch process and am considering selling all of my hand punches. all of these tools are in good and usable shape, I was using them daily until recently. There are a few small chips and things that come with use but overall condition is very good. I would be selling

8 Gomph bag punches from 1/2 to 1 1/4"

6 Old C.S. Osborne round end punches,I need to check but I believe the smallest is 1/2" and the largest 1 1/2"

3 New Stohlman french points 5/8, 3/4, and 1

The catch is I do not want to split things up, I really prefer to sell all or nothing.

Thanks for any help

Dink

Can anyone give me insight on what the below listed tools are worth. I have change my punch process and am considering selling all of my hand punches. all of these tools are in good and usable shape, I was using them daily until recently. There are a few small chips and things that come with use but overall condition is very good. I would be selling

8 Gomph bag punches from 1/2 to 1 1/4"

6 Old C.S. Osborne round end punches,I need to check but I believe the smallest is 1/2" and the largest 1 1/2"

3 New Stohlman french points 5/8, 3/4, and 1

The catch is I do not want to split things up, I really prefer to sell all or nothing.

Thanks for any help

Dink

Yes I would be interested in your punches I would like pictures my email notiehalters@hotmail.com phone 541-567-3533 Notie

Dink, I buy and sell gomph tools adn old C.S. Osborne tools here are leather workers. contact me and send me some pictures and maybe I can help you price them or flat buy them from you

Dink,

I am very interested in your gomph bag punches....... hidepounder@cox.net

Bobby