Spinner

Chloe Memorial - Rip

It is with deep sadness that I inform my family & friends that my best friend & vigilant shop supervisor Chloe passed away tonight at 8pm. Chloe went in for a recommended surgery to remove a cyst on her right hip and passed away quietly tonight at home due to unknown complications of what was a “complicated but routine and non-internal” cyst removal operation. Chloe has been a huge part of my life for the last 11 years and was by my side in the shop all those years creating saw dust, shavings and leather scraps. The shop will never be the same again, I miss my friend already. Safe travels Chloe, say hi to Shyloh for me when you get there. Rest in Peace.

Love ya pup! I'm at the point that I don't know what to do aside from share her life with the people I know. It's killing me to think she won't be coming home again.

She would have turned 11 this week.

post-10543-002942100 1333608106_thumb.jp

post-10543-029828600 1333608108_thumb.jp

post-10543-001177800 1333608110_thumb.jp

post-10543-054290800 1333608111_thumb.jp

post-10543-009261700 1333608114_thumb.jp

post-10543-041009900 1333608115_thumb.jp

post-10543-001265600 1333608117_thumb.jp

post-10543-078262700 1333608118_thumb.jp

post-10543-024568900 1333608120_thumb.jp

post-10543-052311700 1333608121_thumb.jp

Sorry for your loss Spinner, that's really a bummer. Do the best you can.

Bill

It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life,

gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog,

and I will become as generous and loving as they are."

~Unknown

I am sorry for your loss. We all hurt for you in one way or another.:grouphug5vj5: It is sad that people do not have that unconditional fove that animals have towards mankind.

So sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. Having been through it, I empathize with you. Jeffzilla's quote says it all.

Best Regards,

Bob

Great dogs and great horses come into or lives and change us forever, she'll be right there with you every day. Our prayers.

Jeff

Sorry to hear of your loss. I've lost more than a few in my life and each one was special. A dog can form a really tight bond with a guy (usually) that really hurts when broken. I feel your pain.

Art

That is sad news, sorry to hear about your loss, thanks for sharing the pictures.

Kevin

You have all my sympathies too. I have my own furry shop supervisor. She usually sleeps at my feet while I'm carving and I will be devistated when she is gone. I feel your loss.

Bob

I'm sorry to hear that Spinner. She looks like such a sweetheart in her pictures.

My condolences on your great loss.

Thanks for the comments & wishes & prayers everyone, they are appreciated.

It breaks my heart every time I hear of someone's loss of one of their beloved pets. They really are a huge part of the family and it totally sucks when this happens.

It sounds so hollow, but I really mean it when I say I'm sorry for your loss.

I love my dog and just can't bear to think about losing her.

Sweet dreams, Cloe.

Sorry for your loss Spinner. ((hugs)) You have some great photos of her. We can tell she had a sense of humor and have you many hours of laughter. That photo of Otto? in the big bed and Cloe in the tiny bed is priceless. It made me laugh through the tears.

Spinner, I am so sorry. I read she was having surgery and thought about you. I know all of this is nothing but hollow blather but I wish I could say something to make it better. I think the people who posted really feel your pain and have all been there. Take care, Cheryl

Spinner, hate to hear of your loss... I lost my Golden Retrevier he was soon to be 14 years old... :rip_1: Cloe............

Edited by Luke Hatley

Sorry for your loss. Our dogs are part of our family just like yours. You just have to love em as long as we can ..And have good pictures to remember them by.

It is with deep sadness that I inform my family & friends that my best friend & vigilant shop supervisor Chloe passed away tonight at 8pm. Chloe went in for a recommended surgery to remove a cyst on her right hip and passed away quietly tonight at home due to unknown complications of what was a "complicated but routine and non-internal" cyst removal operation. Chloe has been a huge part of my life for the last 11 years and was by my side in the shop all those years creating saw dust, shavings and leather scraps. The shop will never be the same again, I miss my friend already. Safe travels Chloe, say hi to Shyloh for me when you get there. Rest in Peace.

Love ya pup! I'm at the point that I don't know what to do aside from share her life with the people I know. It's killing me to think she won't be coming home again.

She would have turned 11 this week.

This is sad news. And I have a guardian who is always beside me and I can not imagine losing him. This is a great loss.

R.I.P. Cloe.

Edited by KIZO CROATIA

Sorry to hear of your loss.

Here's a little something to give you hope that one day you will see Chloe again.

Hilary

Rainbow Bridge

There is a bridge connecting heaven and earth

It is called Rainbow Bridge because of its many colors

Just this side of the Rainbow Bridge there is a land of meadows,

hills, valleys with lush green grass

When a beloved pet dies, the pet goes to this special place

There is always food and water and warm spring weather

The old and frail are young again

Those who are maimed are made whole again

They play all day with each other

There is only one thing missing

They are not with their special person who loved them on Earth

So each day they run and play until the day comes

when one suddenly stops playing and looks up !

The nose twitches !

The ears are up !

The eyes are staring !

And this one suddenly runs from the group !

You have been seen, and when you and your special friend meet,

you take him or her into your arms and embrace

your face is kissed again and again,

and you look once more into the eyes of your trusting pet

Then you cross the Rainbow Bridge together, never again to be separated

Author Unknown

Sorry for your loss Spinner. I have two hounds and have three who live in memory. I can feel your pain. Your Chloe is hanging out my Magic, Coke and Leo. They are having a blast.

Jon

Spinner

We are so sorry for your loss and know how you feel. We have Akita's and lost our matriarch about 2-1/2 years ago and we still miss her. We have another female now and she can be a holy spitfire some days. We had our girl cremated and placed her ashes in a 4 foot tall memorial in the back yard, she is always with us. Your photo's show that she had a great life with you and the other kids. Once we let them into our homes they have a piece of our heart that remains with them.

I was glad to see that Tilly posted the Rainbow Bridge for you. I was ready to put it here for you but I was to slow on the draw. Chloe is playing in the meadow now waiting for your reunion.

R.I.P Chloe

Bob

Thanks for all the posts, kind words and thoughts folks they are appreciated. Chloe's ashes will be here next week sometime so I'm already working out the details for a proper urn for her to continue to watch over the shop. If all goes to plan, there will be some woodwork, some leatherwork and some metalwork involved as she supervised all three activities over the years.

Otto is a little depressed, as are we all, missing her and has been doing his best to take up the lone post of shop supervisor. He's not quite sure what to do yet but he's trying. Good thing I'm not into large scale woodturning anymore, he'd never be able to help pull large logs into the shop like Chloe happily did. She was the dog world's version of a draft horse if there ever was one and loved getting a good work out moving stuff around the shop.

I just had a good cry for your Chloe and all the dogs that have been a part of my life......

I am a Huge dog lover and it just breaks my heart to hear of your loss - especially

looking at your pictures of a very happy dog...... I can feel the love

This is something that has helped me at a time of loss such as yours

Do not stand at my grave and weep.

I am not there, I do not sleep.

I am a thousand winds that blow,

I am the diamond glints on snow.

I am the sunlight on ripened grain,

I am the gentle autumn's rain.

When you awaken in the morning's hush,

I am the swift uplifting rush

of quiet birds in circled flight.

I am the stars that shine at night.