Billy Bragg

Used New Machine

I have a few questions. I bought a techsew ga5-1r from a friend. (I think i got a pretty good deal at $100.) The machine is brand new but doesn't have any paperwork. My question would be does anyone know where i can find a product manuel for this machine? I have checked the techsew webpage but cant find anything other than the assembly for the motor and table which brings me to my next question, What is the best type of motor for someone just starting with machine sewing leather? I have seen the servo motors but don't know anything about them. Like i said i am new to this whole craft so any tips, pointers, or advice would be greatly appreciated.

I would use the Enduro Servo Motor google Keystone and they have great motors for these machines do not buy a clutch motor you will not have any speed control. At 100 dollars you are going to spend more on a motor than a machine. I have seen those machine go anywhere from 800 to 1200 so great buy. You should also think about buying a speed reducer pulley not necessary but beneficiary. Enjoy your new machine!

Ralph

I have a few questions. I bought a techsew ga5-1r from a friend. (I think i got a pretty good deal at $100.) The machine is brand new but doesn't have any paperwork. My question would be does anyone know where i can find a product manuel for this machine? I have checked the techsew webpage but cant find anything other than the assembly for the motor and table which brings me to my next question, What is the best type of motor for someone just starting with machine sewing leather? I have seen the servo motors but don't know anything about them. Like i said i am new to this whole craft so any tips, pointers, or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Just sent you a copy of the manual via private message. Enjoy!

Ron

Edited by Techsew Ron

thank you guys. I am going to check into those motors Royal and thank you so much for that manuel Ron, that will be very helpful.