Anne Bonnys Locker

Ga5-1R, Ga441 In Australia

Finally I have my act together and ABLE Sewing is importing some heavy machines:

GA5-1R

GA441

GB6-181. Very heavy canvas and horse rug machine that makes the 132k6 look like a toy.

Call me for details

Darren Brosowski

Goulburn NSW

0415 353 748

HI Darren, nice of you to bring some of our scrap iron back from China, I expect it will be heading back that way again In a few years ... unlike the Singer 132K6 that will go on forever.....hehe. Judging by the number of people bringing me their leather sewing and stitching machines for adjustments I'd say you are just the fellow that's needed to stand behind his machines and ACTUALLY be able to repair or adjust them if need be.

Regards Steve

The GA5-1R requires major modifications to the feed dog just to get it to sit down at a reasonable level. Then I cut the foot in half and buff out the rough spots. The motors that I have imported are expensive but are as controllable as the cheap and nasty servo motors.

HI Darren, nice of you to bring some of our scrap iron back from China, I expect it will be heading back that way again In a few years ... unlike the Singer 132K6 that will go on forever.....hehe. Judging by the number of people bringing me their leather sewing and stitching machines for adjustments I'd say you are just the fellow that's needed to stand behind his machines and ACTUALLY be able to repair or adjust them if need be.
Regards Steve

Stock available and other machines can be had by special order!

Hi Steve, I am a fellow Aussie looking to buy good, solid machines. Do you have modern , heavy duty machines available?? Cheers

HI Big Johno, Darren is the man for the modern machines, I keep mainly older heavier leather machines in stock, about 70..... several of these machines do look new however they are still period machines. I will have a Colt 441 coming in a few weeks if you are interested in one of those, they are one of the better Chinese Juki 441 clones. Best Regards Steve