Jess Jones

Watch Our New Leather "shop Talk" Series On Youtube

Thought I would share a new YouTube series I started on leather craft and hanging out in my leather shop with me doing shop talk. Please watch, like, comment and share. Thanks! Here is episode 4:

Edited by Jess Jones

Very nice job I think there should more videos out there to learn from. Too much is never enough keep up the good work.

Excellent video, I always enjoy videos by forum members because its cool to not only see what they're working on but it kind of let's you get to know them in a way. I also think its cool that you involved your daughter in the process. Really like the T-shirt design as well, very well done and professional looking.

Chris

Excellent video, I always enjoy videos by forum members because its cool to not only see what they're working on but it kind of let's you get to know them in a way. I also think its cool that you involved your daughter in the process. Really like the T-shirt design as well, very well done and professional looking.

Chris

Thank you so much guys! I really enjoy sharing with people and allowing them to hang out in my small and humble shop. Subscribe to the channel if you can. I add video a few times a week!

Thank you so much guys! I really enjoy sharing with people and allowing them to hang out in my small and humble shop. Subscribe to the channel if you can. I add video a few times a week!

I'd post videos but my shop is embarrassingly messy on a regular basis. Lol

Chris

I also think your intro video on YouTube is awesome. Did you do that from scratch? Having done some animation I can only imagine the work that went into that!

Chris

I am a total newb here. I haven't even purchased anything yet to start, so giving the reason behind picking a certain tool, and why not to go cheap is golden for me. Thank you for the great learning opportunity.

Nice Job Man! I have found some videos for leather work learning. Those are also helpful but I'll give preference to your Leather shop and Leather Treasure LLC. Because you both are doing good job in Leather Crafting and producing.

REVERSIBLE BROWN GENUINE LAMBSKIN LEATHER HIDES WITH A RUSTIC FINISH IN FULL LEATHER SKINS

BLUE WHITE WASHED LEATHER HIDES IN GENUINE LAMBSKIN

BROWN WASHED SUEDE GENUINE LAMBSKIN LEATHER WITH FLOWER PRINTING

BROWN WASHED SUEDE GENUINE LAMBSKIN LEATHER WITH FLOWER PRINTING

FSUSA650A 254x203

BROWN GENUINE LAMBSKIN WITH LEOPARD PRINTED DESIGN IN FULL LEATHER SKINS

REVERSIBLE RED AND BLACK GENUINE LAMBSKIN FULL LEATHER HIDES

SUEDE BROWN GENUINE LAMBSKIN WITH TIGER PRINTED DESIGN IN FULL LEATHER

BLUE WHITE WASHED LEATHER HIDES IN GENUINE LAMBSKIN

Edited by leathershop99