steve mason

Northern Lights Tools!

Howdy;

I have recently got some tools from Northern lights tools, Elton Joorisity is the maker of these fine tools.

He is doing some very nice work, here is a photo of a few tools he has made, some leaf liners, smooth bevelers, pear shader, veiners and a maul. If you are looking for some new stamping tools I would reccomend Elton's tools highly.

Steve

IMGP5993.jpg

ps; I have no interest in northern light tools, I am just recommending some good tools and blowing some smoke up a friends ass. lol

How do you contact him?

Kevin.

post-3534-080073900 1300056764_thumb.jpgpost-3534-000629900 1300056790_thumb.jpgpost-3534-076884600 1300056808_thumb.jpgpost-3534-078498200 1300056839_thumb.jpgThanks Steve!! Just to let everyone know, my tool line is expanding more and more since I recently aquired a duplicating mill to increase my turn around time. I will start posting more pics as I get new tools built.I currently do mostly floral tools, but I am adding baskets, borders and geometrics in the very near future.

You can contact me on here by private message or my email is blueridgebucker@yahoo.ca, or call me at 780 706 6292.

PS...I wouldn't allow a guy like Steve to have interest in my tool company!!! LOL Thanks again buddy

Elton;

How do you ID them for ordering?

Kevin.

Kevin,

I have an impression sheet that I can email you. There are some tools that have missed making it onto the sheet, but feel free to ask if there's anything that you are interested in but do not see.

Here is the impression sheet as promised. There are some tools that are not on it that I have built and there are MANY MANY more to come.post-3534-062740300 1300167640_thumb.jpg

Elton,

Very nice looking tools and nice touch on the shafts with the alternating smooth and knurled shafts. Why don't you put you prices on them and put them in the for sale page? Can't wait to see the additions to your tools in the geometrics, borders and basketweaves. Good luck with these. I like the name of the tool company as well... :yes:

Regards,

Ben

Thank you Ben. Right now I'm working two jobs to catch up, so I work on tool orders in the evenings. I am trying to be able to spend 3-4 days in the shop at a time in the near future so I can actually have some stamps in stock.

Elton,

Sorry for the other two jobs getting in the way of your tools. :rolleyes: Not to mention your other gear getting in the way... Too many things to do and not enough time. As you get them made you shouldn't have any trouble getting someone to relieve you of them. Good luck.

Regards,

Ben

Edited by gtwister09