Sign in to follow this  
Boriqua

Source For Snap Protectors ?

Im just about out. I am looking for the little plastic botton that goes into the back of a line 24 snap to protect the gun from the metal snap. I dont like em but some people ask for them on thumb breaks so I want to have some around. High Desert leather has them but a buck a piece seems high to me. Bluegunstore has them but I have to buy 100. Anyone have another source where I could pick up 20 or 30. I may just go ahead and buy the 100 and sell off what I dont plan to use but I thought I would ask first.

They are plastic snap rivets. Mcmasters and Carr, Fastex and others sell them however your minimum order will be 100. Bluegunstore for 100 at .27 cents per or $27.00 sounds much better then 10 for $10.00

A buck each may sound high, however I mail them for free. It cost $2.47 to mail a pack of ten. Thats postage and a padded evenlope. So there are costs involved. If some wants to pay shipping I can lower the price. Thank you to all of my customers.