billymac814

Singer 29K-58 Or 29-4, Landis 88, 12K And Post Bed

I have two patchers for sale, well one really but I don't care which one. One is a good working 29k-58, its in good working condition, paint and decals are in fair/good condition and on a treadle, it has a new foot and new belt installed. This was my secondary patcher but I just got a Claes and I'm moving my Adler into secondary position. It is 500.00.

29-4. It is in rougher condition than the 29k58 but it does stitch. I have not used this machine other than to test it out, it is currently part of a display in my window. One of these will stay in my window. This one is 375.00

Singer 51w31 Post Bed machine. This is on a table with a clutch motor and makes a nice stitch. I don't often use it and would probably rather have the room and money. These have been selling on eBay for about 500-600 for the head alone. 450.00 for the whole thing(or just the head).

Landis 88 McKay chain stitcher. I bought this when my other one hated me but we've reconciled so this one can go. New whirl wheel and works great. 750.00.

Landis 12k. Was told it was rebuilt, who knows how long ago but it looks in good condition and pretty clean inside so maybe it hasn't seen much use since and has always been indoors in a heated environment. Its been a backup to mine but I haven't needed a backup so ill keep hoping I don't. 750.00

These are all heavy machinery. I could ship the post machine head or the patcher heads but other than that these will need picked up or some other arrangements made. I'm in Altoona Pa.

Edited by billymac814

I would also consider trading something for a cylinder bed machine or anything else really.

Still have these, ill take 450.00 for the 29k-58 but no shipping.