Sign in to follow this  
Timd

Christmas gifts

My boys live in Cape Cod, about 6 hours away from me, so seeing them for the holidays isn't easy. I usually just mail them each a check( I know, real personal, right?) so this year, I decided to make them both something to hold all that money, lol. Sorry for the blurry one, I took 3 different ones, all blurry, gave up. All critique welcome.

Sons Wallets 001 (Medium).jpg

Sons Wallets 002 (Medium).jpg

Sons Wallets 003 (Medium).jpg

Sons Wallets 005 (Medium).jpg

post-4924-126248492992_thumb.jpg

post-4924-126248494254_thumb.jpg

post-4924-126248496853_thumb.jpg

post-4924-126248498465_thumb.jpg

Very nice Tim. I'm sure they will put them to good use. A true gift comes from the heart, just like these. My best to you.

They look real nice and i'm sure your boys are proud of them to.

Tim, right nice job you did with those wallets for your boys. The only thing see wrong is that there is no money in the wallets. lol.

My boys live in Cape Cod, about 6 hours away from me, so seeing them for the holidays isn't easy. I usually just mail them each a check( I know, real personal, right?) so this year, I decided to make them both something to hold all that money, lol. Sorry for the blurry one, I took 3 different ones, all blurry, gave up. All critique welcome.

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Both BEAUTIFUL Tim!!! I'm sure the boys will be thrilled - I would!!

I love the contrast of the flame reds on black! I love the lace job, in fact everything on both of them!!

rhona

baguio city, philippines

http://rhonacarantes.multiply.com

facebook

The leatherwork is awesome, very good looking work. Since no one else has asked, I wanted to know who did the chains for the wallets? Maybe it's because I do chain maille in addition to the leather andblacksmithing that I noticed the chains themselves.

Once again, very nice work all the way around!

Thank you all for the compliments. Leatherman, they had it spent before they even got it! Red Beard,I was wondering if anyone would notice them! I get my chains from a guy named Hawkwolf- http://www.hawkwolfs.com/ Do you make wallet chains? Have a web site?