JoelR

The Search For A Dummy

I am in need of an L-Frame dummy gun for a S&W 686. I have borrowed a fellow shooter's gun in the past for this, but really need an alternative. Anyone have a substitute or an old Duncann's they are no longer using and would like to part with? I'm starting to think I need to find a way of making my own since Rings does not carry many of the popular guns and waiting for Duncanns to decide to do a run of something they have a mold for is really not a viable option.

Here you go: http://clevelandsholsters.com/Training_tools.html Fifth from the top. It looks like it's a four inch barreled model. I haven't used these dummy's before, nor have I ordered from this company. They say 1-4 weeks for shipping on that page. Pretty good prices though! Hope this helps.

Colt Hammerless

Excellent. Thank you. I have read other posts about Lindell's dummy guns in the past but could never find a source.

EDIT: For anyone else following this thread and who decides to order from this gentleman, be aware that his ordering page IS NOT SECURE! DO NOT provide credit card details on his order form. Request a phone number to call in your credit card number.

Edited by JoelR

No problem. I actually got that link from somebody's thread in here, but don't remember who it was. If you get one, let us know how long it takes to get, and how the quality is.

Excellent. Thank you. I have read other posts about Lindell's dummy guns in the past but could never find a source.

EDIT: For anyone else following this thread and who decides to order from this gentleman, be aware that his ordering page IS NOT SECURE! DO NOT provide credit card details on his order form. Request a phone number to call in your credit card number.

I am not a computer guy and set up the site myself through go daddy. I am working on getting a real website guy to make all the necessary updates. Feel free to leave the cc info blank and then you can send it in a direct mail once I get an invoice out to you.

I just shipped a few out to another member, hopefully he will post some reviews when he gets them

Thanks!

Edited by cleveland