Sign in to follow this  
fireguy1717

Singer 29K2

I have a 29k2 that I want to start using for sewing chaps and bridles. I am trying to find a place to buy bobbins because the bobbins that came with the machine are to big but look like they go in a 29k. I have some bigger shuttles that look like the same as my machine but they are too big and the big bobbin fits into these. I have seen that the other 29k machines take a bigger size. Box came with a bunch of parts also and a manual for a 29k72. Will this manual work for my machine? Also I was wondering about thread size and needle sizes to order. What would be a good thread size for sewing chaps on the top and what size do you use on the bottom? What type of thread? What thread sizes work the best for the 29k2? What needle size do i need? I would like to thank anyone for their help in advance. If anyone needs the bigger bobbin and shuttle and would like to trade me for the smaller bobbin drop me a line. ryan@cassiacreek.com Thanks Ryan

Call Bob Kovar at Toledo Industrial Sewing Machine. His number is 1-866-362-7397 . He is very helpful and seems to know all the singers.