cj77426

Floral Patter To Fit 2 1/2" Wide Guitar Strap

I am trying to find a pattern that I can trace onto a guitar strap. Something along the wild rose pattern, but has to be at least 2" wide, would prefer 2 &1/2". Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cliff

Cliff, The book Belts Galore by Al Stohlman had a bunch of belt patterns on it, including a wild rose that i am going to use on a guitar strap. Just take the book to your local print shop and have them enlarge it to fit the neccesary width. Hope this helps.

-JB

I am trying to find a pattern that I can trace onto a guitar strap. Something along the wild rose pattern, but has to be at least 2" wide, would prefer 2 &1/2". Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cliff

hi Cliff:

Here is what I do... I typically do 3 inch wide guitar straps and use wallet patterns when required. Belt patterns would work but you would have to enlarge or size them up somehow. You can use your computer screen as a light box and trace a sized up pattern with a felt tip pen and a light touch too.