Sign in to follow this  
HARVEY

Handyman Notepad Holder

I'm not sure if I'm doing this correctly, so bear with me.

This is a 5x7 notepad holder for a handyman who's been doing some remodeling for us. It still needs to be sewn, trimmed and finished. Inside is plain, with a pocket on the left side. Back has a simple circle design.

Basically just plain and simple with a few design "modifications."

Harvey

Forgot too add the pics. Sounds like a great gift though.

If you do a full edit of the first post you can see the browse and add toward the bottom.

Harvey,

I had some problem adding pix as well. Even though you upload them, you have to go to the manage attachments drop down tab and then attach them in the message. If you edit the first post as MadMaxx suggested, you will see right above the upload menu a manage attachment area, that's where the magic happens. Click the plus (+) sign to add each photo. Hope that helps.

Allen

Harvey,

I had some problem adding pix as well. Even though you upload them, you have to go to the manage attachments drop down tab and then attach them in the message. If you edit the first post as MadMaxx suggested, you will see right above the upload menu a manage attachment area, that's where the magic happens. Click the plus (+) sign to add each photo. Hope that helps.

Allen

Thanks for the tip, Allen, but . . . !#&%*&!! Que la frigada?!? In drerd mit dem fahcockteh progrehm. Vehr g'hargit!! Lila sheetsha! Lila waste walake sni yelo!!

(Ahem . . .) now that I have expressed myself as best I can, I'm gonna have to wait for my 21-yr-old home-for-the-holidays college son to take a look at this. What can I say, guys? I just don't have the head for this. My level of technology kind of maxed out with tipi construction.

Aarghh!!!

Harvey

DSCN0523.jpg

OK, Guys, let's see if this works.

OK. Here it is again, a work in progress. As stated before, this still needs to be sewn, trimmed, and edged. It's for a handyman who did some work for my wife and I. A 5"x7" notepad holder, pocket on the inside which is totally plain. Backside has a circular Gore braid stamp pattern; just something to fill in an otherwise blank back. Made from pretty thin 2-3oz leather w/cardboard stiffeners and finished with X-1. I have "modified" the original and intended design with, shall we say, some of my own "innovations." (Er . . . don't look too close).

Harvey

DSCN0523.jpg

Harvey,

Sooo, that's what you've been up to. Nice Job. Gutsy move, basket stamping on 2/3 and looks like you got some good effect there. I'd have made leather lace using a basket on 2/3.

That's a great piece Harvey, I just wish I could manage to keep my basketweave so even.

Jim

nice job harvey, looks good =)

if you dont mind me asking, what brand of basket stamp and border stamp did you use and what are their sizes?

-thanks-

Edited by flathat4life

Looks great!

Allen

Looks good Harvey, nice celan lines.