igorgilnei

Opinion About Sewing Machine

Dear, good night!

Greetings from Brazil to noble friends! I start my text explaining my difficulty in communicating in English. For this I apologize for my way of expressing and the difficulty of performing searches on the icon search regarding my doubts. What about me. I'm not a professional and my understanding is very poor. I am merely aspiring to this noble art. (Via Google Translate)

I have followed some threads on this forum, and realized that the sewing machines in column format, are not very popular around here.

These machines are quite common here in my region, in shoe factories, because of its ease of handling details.

You are more knowledgeable of leather work, have any criticisms? I ask because I am interested in buying this machine.

PS .: To facilitate communication, the photos of the model of the machine in question are attached. Photo taken from any website.

Grateful now.

Igor Gilnei.

post-45615-0-96641200-1412547539_thumb.j

What do you want to sew?

Good night!

(Greetings from Brazil to noble friends! Start my text explaining my difficulty in communicating in English. Hence apologize for my way of expressing and the difficulty of performing searches on the icon search regarding my doubts. As for me.'m Not professional and my understanding is very poor.'m merely aspiring to this noble).

I'm interested in preparing, Briefcase, wallets, bags and cases for Smartphones.

Grateful now.

Igor.