ouchmyfinger

15 Barry King Tools, Swivel Knife, Beader Blade, And 16 Oz Maul

JUST TRYING TO COVER UNFORSEEN EXPENSES, HERE IS A LIST OF WHAT I HAVE (for easy reference i will list how much he charges for each one next to the tools)

12 SEED FLOWER CENTER $30

2 LIFTERS $25 each

2 HORIZONTAL LINED THUMBPRINTS $30 each

CENTER SHADER $30

LEAF LINER $30

2 CHECKERED BEVELERS $25 each

1 LINED AND SCALLOPED VEINER $30

1 LINED VEINER $25

2 MULESFEET $30 each

1 BASKETWEAVE $50 shown in pic

1 BORDER $35 shown in pic

1 16 OZ MAUL, USED FOR 2 PROJECTS $55

1 SWIVEL KNIFE USED FOR 1 PROJECT $45 (barry king knife and blade)

1 BEADER BLADE ON TANDY KNIFE, USED ON ONE PROJECT $25 blade only, will include tandy swivel knife

THATS EXACTLY $575 BUCKS WORTH OF BARRY KING GOODNESS, WILL SELL FOR 450 SHIPPED OBO, I WOULD PREFER NOT TO BREAK UP UNLESS YOU GUYS CLAIM CERTAIN ONES ON THE THREAD AND I CAN SELL AND SHIP THEM ALL IN ONE OR TWO TRIPS

PM ME YOUR NUMBER AND ILL CALL YOU IF YOU ARE INTERESTED FOR A QUICKER TRANSACTION, CAN SHIP IMMEDIATELY

I REALLY DONT WANT TO GET RID OF THEM BUT I HAVE TO COME UP WITH SOME QUICK CASH

post-27749-033889700 1333570246_thumb.jp

post-27749-080946100 1333570322_thumb.pn

Edited by ouchmyfinger

Was this the starter set you just got?

Was this the starter set you just got?

i have ordered tools from him before but i do believe these are the tools from the recommended size list for small to medium projects, the border tool and basket weave stamp are not in that set and i think they include some bar grounders and a camo and 1 more veiner but i already had a set of bar grounders that are a little larger that i like and i rarely used the camo

his basket weaves are top notch, id love to keep these but its just one of those times i need to come up with some quick cash, i will do a reorder from barry at the end of may when i get my check from the military finally

ALL THE TOOLS ARE SOLD

I STILL HAVE THE BARRY KING SWIVEL KNIFE AND BLADE............$40 SHIPPED

AND THE 16 OZ MAUL..................................................................................$40 SHIPPED

THANKS EVERYONE

I got the tools and tried them out on a project. They are amazing. I cant believe how much crisper they are than the Crafttool stuff I have.

I am sure looking forward to using these tools and downsizing my Crafttool collection..

Thanks again, and I will get some patterns heading your way shortly.

DM

is the swivel knife still available?