Sign in to follow this  
chancey77

Conchos ,fringe, And White Thread Now Red!

So I have a great client who is always asking for me to do some mods to some of her already existing stuff. I don't mind doing it from time to time. I am pretty pleased with the outcome.

I added 2 Conchos with Fringe and a Round Diamond Braid, then dyed the old White thread Red.

It was just an old Plain Custom made seat from an old Shoe Maker who made stuff for bikes like bags and the occasional seat from time to time. He passed away about 7 years ago. But his stuff still lives on. I am happy to mod some of his old stuff for his clients.

But now I must get back to work on some real stuff!

I got a huge list of stuff I should be doing...I wish there was more time in the day!

post-28433-081689600 1334873373_thumb.jp

post-28433-084028200 1334873378_thumb.jp

Edited by chancey77

Awwww, that's so sweet.

You ain't gotta lie, you made that for my sporster didn't you!

Awwww, that's so sweet.

You ain't gotta lie, you made that for my sporster didn't you!

I can if you want one...this seat is going on a real actual womens' bike...but it isn't a sportster!

It is a FLT-:)

It is pretty sweet...like chocolate with red licorice:)

Gotta love the low blows between friends around here :rofl:

That red thread is a nice touch.

Ah, it ain't no big deal.

I throw out the girls bike alot to people that decide to talk to me about bikes out in public. I throw that in and it's funny to see how they react, you tell the hesitation in wanting to agree with me (I suppose either out of politness or fear lol). The sad part is, 9 outta 10 times they don't know jack about bikes. I did get asked about an hour ago by some random guy at the gas station if it was a 750...

A buddy of mine has a 72 I think it's an flt, don't know to be honost. True rat bike, unlike the overnight rat jobs this bike is truely "road rusted". If you keep up with magizines (which I don't...I don't even know how to spell it LOL) you've probably seen it before as he used to (and may submit some still) write and do photography for several of them. Lives down the road from me, if anyone has ever deserved the term biker it is this guy. This bike has been all across the US several times. There is ALOT of miles of those cases (internals is all S&S) if seen the log book.

fishrat.jpg

Edited by ironhead13

A buddy of mine has a 72 I think it's an flt, don't know to be honest. True rat bike,

I think I saw that bike in Raising Arizona! Like wow! hahahhaa

I know some dudes with some wheel burners like that! Always AWESOME TO SEE!

Are you sure it's not a FTL???

For The Ladies...For sure picking up some super sweet action on that cereal killer bike...hahahaha

Ya nice titttttssssss ...ok baby those where nice now roll em' back up! hahahahaha

I think I saw that bike in Raising Arizona! Like wow! hahahhaa

Are you sure it's not a FTL???

haven't seen that movie in like 10 years. I know I guy that looks about like that guy, he's got an old rusted up shovel as well. I'll have to get a pic and put it up.

FLT, FLH, BLT no idea ... so lets go with FTW.