Sign in to follow this  
scottishshoemaker

Singer 31k15

I maybe looking for hens teeth here, but I'm looking for a good working singer 31k15 or similiar, Already have a singer 29k58 but want something to do smaller bags and belts. Preferably in the UK..

I maybe looking for hens teeth here, but I'm looking for a good working singer 31k15 or similiar, Already have a singer 29k58 but want something to do smaller bags and belts. Preferably in the UK..

I wish you were not so far away. I have a super nice one collecting dust.

Stick it in a jiffy bag! I'll pay postage. What would one go for nowadays?

I will sell the head for $75.00 plus shipping. What do you have for trade? Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Ryan

I maybe shooting in the dark here, but I found this and wanted to know if you were in the market. Just keeping others in mind as I piddle around the net.

eBay:

Singer 31k15

130328146554Item location:tring, Hertfordshire, United KingdomPost to:Local pick-up only

I will sell the head for $75.00 plus shipping. What do you have for trade? Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Ryan

if you dont sell it let me know ,does it sew nice thanks ,sal

Thanks for all the replys. I managed to get one and will be picking up this Saturday. Thanks for the tip Ray.