Ken B

Singer 111W155, Consew 225, Juki Lu-563, Etc

Can someone PLEASE help me understand the relationship between these two screws (see picture).

I bought this machine and followed the instructions in the Navy handbook, but the presser feet are not raising to the appropriate height, and the amount of lift is not equal. Please help me understand how to adjust these screws in conjunction with the presser feet, so that I can get this machine running as intended. I am new to all of this, so detailed explanations are much appreciated.

Thank you very much.

003.jpg

002.jpg

post-46361-0-95174000-1390732219_thumb.j

post-46361-0-56065600-1390732224_thumb.j

Thanks for the reply and posting those pages. Unfortunately, they do not describe how to properly time the presser feet and set their lift height.

Thank you again. I read that thread yesterday, but I re-read it today and also re-read the manual for the consew. It does explain how one should adjust the presser feet, I guess the problem is that I don't understand what it is saying. I wish someone had a video on this, I know it's not difficult I'm just not understanding it for some reason. I'll keep at it, I'm sure it will eventually dawn on me.

I really appreciate the help Tejas, thanks for taking the time to reply.

Yep, I did finally figure it out, and it was super simple. Sometimes I think things are more complicated than they are, and that's exactly what they become!