Sign in to follow this  
SloeRyderTack

Breastcollar And Headstall Blanks Wanted

I'm looking for someone that can make tack blanks, including headstalls, breastcollars, bronc halters noses, etc. I make custom bling tack and don't have the ability to sew. I'm looking to purchase frequently, and if you can do exotic hides that would be a bonus. Right now I outsource for all my leather products and would prefer to have a permanent arrangement with someone.

post-26213-017645400 1320762459_thumb.jp

I'm looking for someone that can make tack blanks, including headstalls, breastcollars, bronc halters noses, etc. I make custom bling tack and don't have the ability to sew. I'm looking to purchase frequently, and if you can do exotic hides that would be a bonus. Right now I outsource for all my leather products and would prefer to have a permanent arrangement with someone.

Hi Sloe, I could make them for you since I'm starting to make them for myself. I would just need to see what pattern you wanted when you order. Our web is still in process, actually hoped to get some products up tonight but may not happen. I have a partner and she is in charge of ordering all the other things that are going to be for sale, but I'm in charge of the tack. You can message me about details if you'd like. We can talk about price, and if the design you showed, the one ear is primarily what you use or if you'll want different patterns. Cheryl

I attached a picture of a rope halter I made and used vintage saddle leather on it. I'm taking apart a saddle that had a bad fender when I got it, and cutting out patterns that are still intact and using the leather for bronc halters. These are for our site and can be bought with the rope halter or alone because it's laced across another piece of decorative leather on the back so it can be removed and put on a nylon or leather halter, or a headstall, whatever the customer wants. However, I know what you want, the ones that are sewn and go the entire length. I have an awl and gutter tool for that depending on the thickness of the leather you want on it.