Sign in to follow this  
Dink

Do your own engraving

I am selling my Foredom powergraver. I thought it would be cool to make my own silver to put on my leather work. I just am to busy and have not got to it. This machine works fine but only has 2 graver and they both seem pretty dull. I have not ran it much since I did not have any practice material. This was an original machine that belonged to Gary Wiggins, he sold it to a person he was teaching and I got it from him. Complete system I am asking $250 for it. I also have listed the Jerimah Watt tape set that includes

Cowboy engraving, Cowboy metal work, and Bit and spur making

very good tapes that I have watched 1 time. I was asking $225 for the tapes but I would make a deal if you are interested in both for $400. If I remember correctly the tapes alone were close to $300 new.

I wish I could give more info about this machine but I really do not know anything. I has an upgradedengraver style hand piece, flexible shaft, operating pedal, and speed control, I believe the motor is 1/4 horse power. I can send pictures if anyone is intereested.

Thanks

Dink

I am selling my Foredom powergraver. I thought it would be cool to make my own silver to put on my leather work. I just am to busy and have not got to it. This machine works fine but only has 2 graver and they both seem pretty dull. I have not ran it much since I did not have any practice material. This was an original machine that belonged to Gary Wiggins, he sold it to a person he was teaching and I got it from him. Complete system I am asking $250 for it. I also have listed the Jerimah Watt tape set that includes

Cowboy engraving, Cowboy metal work, and Bit and spur making

very good tapes that I have watched 1 time. I was asking $225 for the tapes but I would make a deal if you are interested in both for $400. If I remember correctly the tapes alone were close to $300 new.

I wish I could give more info about this machine but I really do not know anything. I has an upgradedengraver style hand piece, flexible shaft, operating pedal, and speed control, I believe the motor is 1/4 horse power. I can send pictures if anyone is intereested.

Thanks

Dink

Hi I would like pics if possible

Thanks

Chuck nails@unlimited.net

This Item SOLD

FWIW, the gravers need to be very sharp. The other great thing this will do is make great designs with a diamond point. You can adjust speed and strength/power to come up with very interesting patterns. With longer stroke, you can probably do some interesting work on leather........guess I talked myself into moving mine to my leather tooling area.....