Ds Leather

Clicker Dies For Sale

Got a bunch of clicker dies at an auction. Got the ones I needed and would like to sell off the rest.
Looking for $30 per die +shipping costs, unless othewise noted
http://www.scrapworksarmory.com/store/c13/Clicker_Dies.html

If you order more than $200 then coupon "RagRush'' will drop 15% off the order

Edited by Ds Leather

Bump because I've added a couple more.
Also got Celtic/Runic stamp sets in stock (29 sets as of the post 9/18)

FYI, some of the dies are lost in the backround. Please take this as constructive critisism. I went there to look at the dies and was completely distracted by the roof you took the pictures on. Maybe it's just me, in which case you are welcome to ignore my comment.

I cannot see my interest in any of these without further explanation of purpose for each one. I know, you may have no idea either. LOL

ferg

Sorry for the slow responses.

Mike516: I'm not sure what you mean by 'roof'. If by chance you meant that the photos were taken from far away, I was attempting to get the entire die into the picture at one time. Reviewing them again my choice of background is terrible and I should reshoot them with a more netural color.

50 years leather: Alot of these I have no clue what the orginal maker had in mind for them. Figured someone out there might have a better idea than I.

I think Mike 516 was refering to the tyles used as a background it looks like a tiled roof. I think you would get more interest if you had pictures that showed the full die and gave measurements. It would be easier to get some idea of what they are for. One of them looks like it could be an arrowhead, however I have no idea how big or small of an arrowhead it will make.

Yes, I believe you were going for a clever design with the cut leather arranged in a pattern. To me, it looks like a terracotta roof and only serves to distract the eye from the dies.

Anyone that is looking at these with intent to buy could care less about the background except that they can see clearly what they are getting, measurements like CR said and the condition.

Simplicity is the key. "Just the facts Ma'am" credit Dragnet.

Ds Leather my apologies. I see now by clicking on the picture it shows a full size picture with measurements.

Mike516: Ok that makes way more since, having seen a terra cotton roof only a couple of times I don't think in that direction at all. I more being lazy than clever as I used the same background as I do for most of the armor. When my current work load lightens up I'll retake the picture on a solid navy blue backgroud, about a month on that.

I tried to include most of the condition, measurements, and other important bits of info in the actual item description. Didn't want a mile long description in the selection screen plus the coding makes it easier to grab the correct die for shipment or to answer questions.