Sign in to follow this  
JLSleather

Bits 'n' Pieces

n

Okay, here's some more. Small (ish) pieces, some better than others and some bigger than others. ALL of it for $50 + shipping. Much of this has those fat wrinkles that some try to tell you "add charm", but I must not be that charming, cuz I don't like the wrinkles ;) I pad a LOT more for this, but I really need the shop space and I'm WAY too cheap to pitch it out!

There are some 1 1/2" wide embossed straps -- too short for belts but fine for collars and cuffs. Longest one is about 37".

Assorted pieces of trim from putting a straight edge on hides. Couple big enough to make a belt (but like I said, not beautiful leather).

Larger irregular pieces of W/C black skirting - mostly the trim pieces. Still, some of these are large enough you should be able to cut around any marks on it. Largest piece is basically a single shoulder ~~ about 5 sq feet (ish).

Squares on the floor are 12" x 12", if that gives you an idea how much leather we're looking at. Most is about 7 or 7.5 oz leather.

There are 7 embossed strips - longest one about 37".

The first (and biggest) piece is about 5- or 5 1/2 sq feet. Rough measure... 35x25, 28x12, 28x16, 45x7, 12x15, 8x10... and 11 other smaller pieces (not including the strips).

post-13153-0-45062600-1451274747_thumb.j

For anyone wants to calc the shipping.the box is about 9" x 9" x 24" and weighs 13 pounds.

Edited by JLSleather