gregd

Cancer And The Ups Guy

The other day I posted a note telling some of the things I have been going through with my cancer . Originally a fella from Ohio responded in a big way with a bunch of leather and supplies. I was amazed to say the least. I have never met this guy and he gave me 100$ worth of stuff.!! It kinda made me feel ashamed for asking for help. I really had'nt expected that much. Well I no sooner had the boxes thrown away than another person named Hilly sent me a message telling me to watch out for a package. Sure enough , this afternoon the ups guy pulls up again with another package!! More leather , more supplies ,more I can't believe it . Just when I think I got life figured out ; that it all just sucks, something like this happens and blows me away . Some total stranger comes along , goes way out of their way to help me out and asks nothing in return. Just tells me to do it for someone else when you can. How am I supposed to understand that?? Well here's what I do understand. There ARE good people left in this world. Usually they don't say much , their more the doer kind of folks Kinda off to the side a little out of the limelight.you might say.But they are there just the same and I thank God that He keeps making them cause when you need them , you really need them. And they come thru. THANK YOU FERG AND HILLY, MY TWO BEST FRIENDS. GREG DITTON

The other day I posted a note telling some of the things I have been going through with my cancer . Originally a fella from Ohio responded in a big way with a bunch of leather and supplies. I was amazed to say the least. I have never met this guy and he gave me 100$ worth of stuff.!! It kinda made me feel ashamed for asking for help. I really had'nt expected that much. Well I no sooner had the boxes thrown away than another person named Hilly sent me a message telling me to watch out for a package. Sure enough , this afternoon the ups guy pulls up again with another package!! More leather , more supplies ,more I can't believe it . Just when I think I got life figured out ; that it all just sucks, something like this happens and blows me away . Some total stranger comes along , goes way out of their way to help me out and asks nothing in return. Just tells me to do it for someone else when you can. How am I supposed to understand that?? Well here's what I do understand. There ARE good people left in this world. Usually they don't say much , their more the doer kind of folks Kinda off to the side a little out of the limelight.you might say.But they are there just the same and I thank God that He keeps making them cause when you need them , you really need them. And they come thru. THANK YOU FERG AND HILLY, MY TWO BEST FRIENDS. GREG DITTON

Greg,

Always keep this in your mind and heart. Never give up. Remember it is all "Pay Ahead".

Good luck and have FUN! with your new toys :)

ferg

I've got a few things set aside for you, just gotta get my act together to send it :-)

:grouphug5vj5:

I'm proud to be part of this crowd.

Johanna

Yes everyone here is awesome and great and I love them all dearly. They've helped me out as well when I needed it and even just hanging around talking to them helps out a lot you can learn a lot from these people and not only about leatherworking but about how there are still good people in the world. I hope to one day be able to pass on the kindness that was passed on to me.. Good luck and Good Heart.