calanneh

need a stamp or two with cars...

I am making some bookmarks for a 10 yr old boy who loves cars!!!! Saw a motorcylce stamp at Tandy but no car.......

Searched Ebay as well......nada.

Does anybody have a good source for stamps other than Tandy??

cal

I don't know where they came from, but I have a Porsche and a very sultry looking lady's head marked BARON TOOL LA. I got them at an auction. That doesn't help you much, but stuff does exist.

Kevin

Baron tools probably have more car thingies than enyone- but they're no longer in business. Call Springfield Leather- they had a bunch of them a while back- maybe they still have some. It's worth a free call. Other than that, they show up occasionally on ebay ( sometime rather frequently).

russ

I don't know where they came from, but I have a Porsche and a very sultry looking lady's head marked BARON TOOL LA. I got them at an auction. That doesn't help you much, but stuff does exist.

Kevin

I've done a few seraches for BARON TOOL LA on the web but havent found them yet. May be gone or jsut under a different name.

Most sites I have found sell the normal brand that Tandy sells too.

Could you stamp a piece of scrap and post the image Kevin? I would love to see what they look like!

Thanks for your help!!

Baron tools probably have more car thingies than enyone- but they're no longer in business. Call Springfield Leather- they had a bunch of them a while back- maybe they still have some. It's worth a free call. Other than that, they show up occasionally on ebay ( sometime rather frequently).

russ

Great advise there Whinewine!!! I checked their website and they have a vehicle section! About 8 different cars, trucks and planes......

Called them and they have been discontinued!!!! DOH!!!! :head_hurts_kr:

LOL

Any others out there???

cal

Calanneh,

If only I were that clever, I would love to do that for you. I can handstitch, I can run some sewing machines, I can loosen and tighten nuts and bolts, but I don't have what it takes to take a picture and load it up, and when somebody tries to explain, all I can hear is waugh, waugh, waugh.

Sorry, Kevin

Right now, ebay has a Baron sportscar, a Baron forklift & a Baron Wolfsburg crest (early VW crest). They were posted 10/6/08 by seller drbeck. just fyi: they are out there

Right now, ebay has a Baron sportscar, a Baron forklift & a Baron Wolfsburg crest (early VW crest). They were posted 10/6/08 by seller drbeck. just fyi: they are out there

Thanks! I've found them and are watchign them now... Wish me luck!

cal

Thanks! I've found them and are watchign them now... Wish me luck!

cal

Cal:

I've also seen Baron stamps that feature logos such as the chevy impala, an early toyota symbol, a Porsche crest, among others. Good luck!

Hi,

This came up on ebay today (?) Lots of cars;-)

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/2metis

Thanks Tina lots of cars stuff there and a mason stamp I would like to have but in not in the card at 65 + I will just keep tooling them.

Russ

Thanks to everybody for helping find the stamps I need! I was able to get my hands on a hotrod and a convertable that worked great!!!

Thanks agian!!!

Will

You can try http://www.springfieldleather.com . I know they have had some stamps with cars on, but I don't know if they still have any of those stamps. Give them a call and ask them. If they have a few ones left it might just not be out in their webshop.

You can try http://www.springfieldleather.com . I know they have had some stamps with cars on, but I don't know if they still have any of those stamps. Give them a call and ask them. If they have a few ones left it might just not be out in their webshop.

Springfield Leather discontinued their vehicle stamps. :(

I did find somebody thru the local Tandy that had a hotrod and a sportscar. they brought them to the store and left them with the manager. I stamped the bookmarks right there!

I will upload a photo when I finished them.

Thanks for your help guys!

William