paulburnett

Free Tutorials from Paul Burnett

Hi folks. I just wanted to let you know that I have posted a new tutorial to the Free Tutorial program at www.paintingcow.com. I noticed a few weeks back that a few people mentioned they were dissatified with their pine cones. This months tutorial is about tooling a couple of basic pine cones. I will probably carry this on into another lesson in December.

Also, I want to remind you that the Paul Burnett Free School of Leather Ornamentation will start right here on leatherworker.net November 1, 2009. I hope you will find them enjoyable and enlightening. I will be here to be a guiding hand to help you improve your skills in this wonder craft of ours. Thanks, Paul

Thanks Paul for another very well done and informative lesson. That's a very realistic rendition of a pine cone, and I'm gonna be giving it a try soon. I know that you put a lot of time into making up these lessons and offering them free to those of us that are interested in learning from you. I hope you know how much it is appreciated!

For anyone that happens to read this, be sure to check out Paul's recently revamped website Painting Cow (you did a great job Kate!) In his gallery, you can see some of Paul's fabulous leather work. Paul has tackled some things that I haven't seen done it leather before and he does an amazing job with them. And, if you are interested in taking your own work to a new level, be sure to check out all the different lessons Paul offers for sale. The free stuff is great, the lessons he offers for sale are even better!

Thanks Paul for continuing to share your years of experience and talent with the rest of us.

Going to try it tomorrow hopefully. Thank you !!