Sign in to follow this  
Tina

Panic...

You know how sometimes one just use a tool, not even thinking about how important that tool is for you? Well, I just discovered How important the revolving puch is to me. The darn thing broke on me after + 6 years and I'm stuck until the new one shows up *not happy*

Off course, right now I need to make a few hundres holes and I'm trying not to offend any neighbors by using the one that need a good smack from the mallet *grrrr* My level on the patience area is right now nada!

Sorry folks, just needed to get rid of some steam.

TINA, have you not been reading the post about rotary punches for the last couple of weeks?! :innocent:

Tina:I have three rotary punches two thats 30 yr's plus old one thats 100 yrs plus old all are C S Osborn it pays to buy quality.

TINA, have you not been reading the post about rotary punches for the last couple of weeks?! :innocent:

Totally missed this topic...Off to try and find them, Thanks:-)

Tina:I have three rotary punches two thats 30 yr's plus old one thats 100 yrs plus old all are C S Osborn it pays to buy quality.

I thought I had...A German made (no Chinese, sorry if I offend anybody) rotary punch that also takes less effort/power to make the hole. I also like it when I can change the pipes(?) cuz they do get done after some use.

The weird thing is, it's the middle of the rotary, like the rim that holdes trhe whole thing thats broken. I can see it's some type of cast iron (I think) and that might be the problem?

Going to look for some good ones with changable opipes and some nice handles for sensetive hands :rolleyes2: (Yeah right *S*)