madsaddler

My Entire Shop For Sale

the time has come for me to sell off my entire shop everything must go , gomp , ferdco pro series , gore , king tool, Jemimah watt . all the top makers , Hermann oak leather , 25 x #1 sides saddle skirting still wrapped in original Hermann oak wrapping as well as 20 or more sides #1 saddle skirting i had thinned to every weight, 3 sewing machines , 300 stamping tools all high end ( no tandy) dozens upon dozens of books & videos , 6 saddle trees (sonny felkins ) 3 saddle trees( ben swanke) , furs and whole hair on cow hides way too much to list call for prices ,

Todd Hart

406-360-5016

Edited by madsaddler

I am needing a sewing machine for my leather projects, fingers arent cutting it anymore. What models do you have and what are you wanting for them? Let me know when you get a chance. Thanks, Merrick

Always sorry to hear anyone closing their business, whatever the reason.

Unfortunately, I wouldn't buy any of the items you have without photos and prices. Telephone is great but in this type of situation I do not think it works.

Just my .02

ferg

the time has come for me to sell off my entire shop everything must go , gomp , ferdco pro series , gore , king tool, Jemimah watt . all the top makers , Hermann oak leather , 25 x #1 sides saddle skirting still wrapped in original Hermann oak wrapping as well as 20 or more sides #1 saddle skirting i had thinned to every weight, 3 sewing machines , 300 stamping tools all high end ( no tandy) dozens upon dozens of books & videos , 6 saddle trees (sonny felkins ) 3 saddle trees( ben swanke) , furs and whole hair on cow hides way too much to list call for prices ,

Todd Hart

406-360-5016

hi , I have 1 ferdco pro 2000 plus , with the saddlers attachments , and custom digital motor , this machine has many extras thread in 4 sizes needles in size 220, 200, 180 , 160 , so any project may be sewn from wallets and chaps to heavy saddles , and even used saddles this machine is $8200 new i need $5000 for it and all the extras , the other machine is a juki chap machine its a real sweetheart same type of digital control motor lots of spools of thread in 3 colors it will swe any thing 3/8 or smaller i need $2200 for it

thanks ,

todd hart 406-360-5016

I am needing a sewing machine for my leather projects, fingers arent cutting it anymore. What models do you have and what are you wanting for them? Let me know when you get a chance. Thanks, Merrick

[i would love to know your leather prices and stamping tools. Rob

Hi Todd,

I'm very interested in your punches. Specifically I'm looking for half circle punches and brogue punches. Do you have either of those? If so, name your price and they are sold!

Also looking for a closing hammer, if you have one.

I'm not on here often (and I'm in class all day making shoes, actually) but please email me: fauxred at gmail.com and we can talk on the phone after that?

Thanks so much! Best of luck selling things off.

Rachael

Todd Hart

406-360-5016

ALL OF THEM?

Hey Todd, I called and left a message earlier. Interested in stamping tools.

on the leather i figure 150$ per side for the hermann oak #1 heavy skirting , tools are going to be a little trickier on price , im not willing to let them go cheap hackbarth basket stamps start at 80 bill woodruff sheridan bevilers set $500 all black tools (pro series) are priced as 20% off retail wayne juskey flower centers %20 off retail don king bevilers 200$ ea there is just so much there its overwhelming to list send me your Christmas list and ill try to fill it

on the leather i figure 150$ per side for the hermann oak #1 heavy skirting , tools are going to be a little trickier on price , im not willing to let them go cheap hackbarth basket stamps start at 80 bill woodruff sheridan bevilers set $500 all black tools (pro series) are priced as 20% off retail wayne juskey flower centers %20 off retail don king bevilers 200$ ea there is just so much there its overwhelming to list send me your Christmas list and ill try to fill it

post-6700-034510800 1311450303_thumb.jpg

post-6700-039760200 1311450310_thumb.jpg

post-6700-057542500 1311450317_thumb.jpg

Do you have a storefront business for sale? What part of Montana are you located in?

Todd Hart

406-360-5016

Do you have any 5/6 or 6/7 oz leather? if so what is the cost in sq ft.

yes the official name bitterroot custom saddlery im in western mt in the bitterroot valley tax id - 80-0139286

if you're interested in the whole shop please call me before i start splitting things up 406-360-5016 todd hart , if you move quickly ill reduce the price if we can close this month

Do you have a storefront business for sale? What part of Montana are you located in?

post-6700-007432000 1312865301_thumb.jpg

post-6700-074357200 1312865313_thumb.jpg

post-6700-012305100 1312865321_thumb.jpg

here are some pics

post-6700-080450200 1313260947_thumb.jpg

post-6700-043534600 1313261109_thumb.jpg

post-6700-078892400 1313261186_thumb.jpg

Can you upload a pic of the don king tools you have for sale. very interested.

here are some pics

Todd Hart

406-360-5016

Mark, I checked Madsaddler's profile and he hasn't been on LW since September. So I doubt he will see your interest in his items for sale. But, you never know!

did you have a question for me sir ?

Glad to see you back, madsaddler!

I receive email each time someone asks a question , i still have some of my stuff left lots of stamping tools hand tools 2 sewing machines ect,..

Mark, I checked Madsaddler's profile and he hasn't been on LW since September. So I doubt he will see your interest in his items for sale. But, you never know!

??? is there a question you have for me ?

1322601373[/url]' post='222207']

PT sent

Im interested as to why a leatherworker would close their business? If you would share what is the main reason or atleast one of the reasons why you are not quitting for?

Edited by manganese

OOPS

ok 2 words ...... BARACK OBAMA ,

Im interested as to why a leatherworker would close their business? If you would share what is the main reason or atleast one of the reasons why you are not quitting for?

Edited by madsaddler