This is the first briefcase I’ve done. I liked how it turned out and the customer really liked it :) It has two big pockets and one accordion pocket in front that close with magnetic buttons. I took a picture of me carrying it just to show the size (but the customer was a girl).

It took some time to make this. I really need to get a machine instead of hand sewing products this big. All critique is welcome.

Regards

Tommy

post-18780-0-96817900-1352578741_thumb.j

post-18780-0-65039300-1352578750_thumb.j

A project is the sum of all the steps it took to create it. From the first cut to the last stitch . As the pile of perfect steps grows so does the risk . This is perfectly excuted from start to finish every step a syphony of perfection . Well composed , well planned and just plain well done. My compliments on a wonderful project . I greatly enjoyed seeing this and would like to thank you for showing this fine work . In my opinion there is nothing like hand sewing each stitch is a tiny bit of class in a project . No subisitute for that . Hand sewing gives you time to think about life and the things you enjoy add to that some great music ,call it therapy and consider it time well spent . I would give a big standing ovation for this project !! You do honour to the craft my compliments . Bill

Nice work!

Excellent execution of the design!

Wow! Beautiful job! Love the colour..

Zina

Very beautiful. I just Love this bag.

Your first one? Looks incredible! Did you make the pattern too?

Looks very good, the color is great and everything just blends together on it and looks like it is supposed to be there. Great work

David

BRAVO ,,,,,,,,,, very nice db

Just stunning. Certainly gives me something to aspire to.

Absolutely beautiful bag. Cheryl

This is really neat and fabulous. I have a question: If you this is stitched on a machine, how is the middle section stitched to the front and the back? I have a walking foot machine and I am struggling in handling the stitching of the middle part to the front and back. Any ideas, videos to explain how to do this?

Regards

KN

WOW.... that is all I can say... first briefcase project... Awesome job!! :notworthy:

Nice one! Would love to see the inside.