wrluckie

6Mm Hand Stitching

Was curious what the pros and cons of 6mm hand stitching is except appearance, if there is one. I recently stitched about 12ft at 4mm and it was painstakingly awful. I'm just trying to find out if there is anything wrong with going 6mm simply for saving time....I need a machine.

all i feel qualified to say in response is....save yur pennies & getta cobra class 4....i don't work for them, not blood related to em....but mannnnn...i wanted a machine for yrs, so i kinda kept up with postings about em....did some further digging...EVERYtime I've called Steve's team, they've been nothing but polite and very helpful....there isn't much learning curve to getting started running beautiful stitches on it...and its extremely versatile- with barely any adjustment at all, i can go from lightweight to heavier stuff....hard to find 1 used...hold their value strong....THE must have general machine in my opinion...buy 1 atta show & save the freight, plus get even better pricing- Steve don't WANNA haul around all those machines!