Sign in to follow this  
Storm

Some New Designs

Nice, very nice...

Outstanding - as usual

Thanx so much everyone! Just been getting tired of using someone elses work and have been trying to come up with something new.

Storm

Some of my new carving designs.

Sheridan style carving is not much my taste, but good work is good work. Storm you consistantly produce great pieces. Great job!

Sheridan style carving is not much my taste, but good work is good work.  Storm you consistantly produce great pieces.  Great job!

Thanx much! I am going for more western rather than specifically Sheridan. Sheridan is beautiful but I want to go for somethng different. It just takes time. These have begun as rough pencil sketches on 5x7 index cards on a clip board. Whenever I have to sit and wait in the car I try to do something constructive. HA! Lately in has been these sketches. Then I scan them into the computer, tone down the darkness and after printing them out I start to try and refine them. Even after several go rounds you can still see something to fix. My hat will always be off to Al Stohlman and his stubby little pencils. He was something else.

Storm