cmantz

Just Getting Started - Bronc Halters

Thought I give it a go making bronc halters. I have been in the embroidery business for 12+ years and since my daughter is an avid rider and I saw similar ones online, I figured I'd try an embroidered one.

First one:

freckles

And this was the second:

tanzi

(need to get better at taking the pictures for sure)

I also tried my luck at laser engraving one.

flickerwood

In this one, I used an all-in-one satin and then went over with Feibings Hi-Liter and it didn't have the effect I was looking for....and caused the darkening to the right of the logo area.

I have ALOT to learn as far as satin and finishing leather...it's a little overwhelming to say the least.

nice! ;)

Those look great! I do tooling, but have never worked on halters. How do your pieces get attached to the halter?

I just saw that you asked a question...and I never answered. I am sorry. It was not intentional.

There are tabs on the nosebands that I either fold back or forward and I attach them to the halters with the conchos. This way customers can change them out if need be or they can just buy the noseband and put them on their own halter. I have seen them with tabs that are folded to the front and sewn to the noseband.

Really nice work!