Sign in to follow this  
JohnD

Help With Joining Ends

I am using a Spanish edge lacing with three loops on a seat and cannot find any info on joining the ends. I have Bruce Grants Leather Braiding book, but there is nothing in it about joining the ends with 3 loops and the two loop method doesn't work with 3. I have searched Here and Googled every combination of the words I can think of and have come up empty. I have about 8 hours into lacing this thing and the ends are on the verge of looking ragged from trying to work it out myself. The seat is supposed to be picked up Friday and this and final finish are all that's left to do, So any help would be very much appreciated even just a nudge in the right direction...... otherwise this is going to keep me up all night. Thanks

John

I am using a Spanish edge lacing with three loops on a seat and cannot find any info on joining the ends. I have Bruce Grants Leather Braiding book, but there is nothing in it about joining the ends with 3 loops and the two loop method doesn't work with 3. I have searched Here and Googled every combination of the words I can think of and have come up empty. I have about 8 hours into lacing this thing and the ends are on the verge of looking ragged from trying to work it out myself. The seat is supposed to be picked up Friday and this and final finish are all that's left to do, So any help would be very much appreciated even just a nudge in the right direction...... otherwise this is going to keep me up all night. Thanks

John

JOHN contac leather roo and see if she still has the printed pages on lacing. or I will look friday and see if i can find mine.

Thanks, Luke

Thanks again Luke and thank you to Leatheroo for the info I needed. You guys are awesome. This place rules.

John