Hilly

Happy Birthday Clay B!

:birthday::birthday::birthday:

Older than dirt is a good age! :rofl:

Hilly

Ah, wadda ya talkin' about? He ain't even 50 yet. Still just a pufter.

Nevertheless, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Kate

Happy Birthday, Clay! :birthday:

Crystal

Wow that old wow that's old really really old I mean goodness that is old I mean, the best years are a head Of you LOL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAY

Josh

Super duper :birthday: Clay and I hope you get a massive cake and manny packages with nice ribbons :clapping:

happy birthday to you!!!! hope you have a great day...lots of hugs from downunder

Happy Birthday, ClayB. All the best to you and your family in the coming year.

Hear that, Clay, you're just a pufter. Isn't that a short, fat, black and white bird that lives in Iceland? Or maybe it's a goofy looking fish that puffs up when you come near. It could be a steam train chugging up a hill. Perhaps it's something you dust your house with. Actually, I thinks that's how to describe Sheena last night when she was about to throw up! Or is it yak? Ralph? Up-chuck? You get the picture.

I really don't know if you're a pufter or not, but you ARE older than dirt. You'll be twice as old as me if you keep this up. Want me to send up an oxygen tank so you can blow out the candles on your massive cake?

You know I would pick on you so relentlessly if I didn't love you!

Happy birthday!

Kathy

Are you sleeping in today, or what?

Edited by yaklady

Happy birthday Clay!

Art

:You_Rock_Emoticon:

:birthday: Hope you have a great birthday.

Wishing you a very Happy Birhtday, Clay. Now get in there and whoop up a pretty leather picture to show us. Just because it's you 28th again don't mean to take a break. Billy P. :banana::banana::birthday:

Have a Happy Bithday, Clay, and many more to come! :birthday:

Bob

Hear that, Clay, you're just a pufter. Isn't that a short, fat, black and white bird that lives in Iceland? Or maybe it's a goofy looking fish that puffs up when you come near. It could be a steam train chugging up a hill. Perhaps it's something you dust your house with. Actually, I thinks that's how to describe Sheena last night when she was about to throw up! Or is it yak? Ralph? Up-chuck? You get the picture.

I really don't know if you're a pufter or not, but you ARE older than dirt. You'll be twice as old as me if you keep this up. Want me to send up an oxygen tank so you can blow out the candles on your massive cake?

You know I would pick on you so relentlessly if I didn't love you!

Happy birthday!

Kathy

Are you sleeping in today, or what?

happy birthday clay n many more,pufters carry handbags in some parts of the world n worse

pete

Heck, if you're really not 50 yet, you're young in this "industry"...I was finding myself to be one of the youngest for quite a while at shows, and I'm 41 now!

Happy birthday no matter the age! :You_Rock_Emoticon:

so Holly I will be 22 in a few weeks that's pretty young for this industry LOL right

And ok so I over did it Clay you not that old I guess

Josh

Thank you all for the happy wishes and kind words, and even for some of the not so kind words :lol:

You know I'm gonna get you back, right Kathy? But I'll take any one of your definitions of "pufter" over the one I got from Google. Kate, I think you and I need to have a little talk. I sure hope that word has a different definition in your dictionary :dunno:

Billy, I'm not slacking, I promise! I've been working on something different for quite a while now. I actually started it several years ago, and decided I better try and finish it before I get too old and forgetful. This project involves a lot of hair, but it isn't a picture, and required way to much thinking along with a lot of construction which isn't my favorite thing, and a couple re-do's. Hopefully I'll have it finished in a couple more weeks.

Not a lot of packages Tina, but Stacy got me a really cool purple swivel knife!!!!! :banana:

Thanks again all of you for helping make my birthday special!

You know I'm gonna get you back, right Kathy?

I wouldn't expect anything less, Clay!

Not a lot of packages Tina, but Stacy got me a really cool purple swivel knife!!!!! :banana:

Wow, purple too :-) I'm guessing here but the only purple ones I know is Paul's...I hope you're going to enjoy it as much as I do :thumbsup:

Thank you all for the happy wishes and kind words, and even for some of the not so kind words :lol:

You know I'm gonna get you back, right Kathy? But I'll take any one of your definitions of "pufter" over the one I got from Google. Kate, I think you and I need to have a little talk. I sure hope that word has a different definition in your dictionary :dunno:

Billy, I'm not slacking, I promise! I've been working on something different for quite a while now. I actually started it several years ago, and decided I better try and finish it before I get too old and forgetful. This project involves a lot of hair, but it isn't a picture, and required way to much thinking along with a lot of construction which isn't my favorite thing, and a couple re-do's. Hopefully I'll have it finished in a couple more weeks.

Thanks again all of you for helping make my birthday special!

I just Googled "pufter" in an online slang dictionary, JEEZ, whodathunkit? :)

I have a feeling this is going to be a real shock to ClayB's wife! (check out the Urban Dictionary, Kate!)

:rofl:

Happy Birthday Clay!!!!

Sorry I came in one day late but i was born that way;-)

Hope you got lots of useful leathertools but seems to me like you allready got what you need!!!!

:birthday:

Tom

Happy birthday Clay. THANK YOU for all you do here at LW and for being a great craftsman that helps to inspire the rest of us. May you have many, many more wonderful years.

Pabloz

:blush: Hmmn... not quite what I intended to say. Where I grew up, we referred to youngsters as pufters. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Kate

I have a feeling this is going to be a real shock to ClayB's wife! (check out the Urban Dictionary, Kate!)

:rofl:

Sure Kate, try and talk your way out of it now ;) I'm used to abuse, look what I have to put up with from Kathy!!!!

Really, no offense was taken (from you, from Kathy, well.......) It's kind of funny how nothing seems to mean what you think anymore. We have a friend that comes here hunting every fall. He's a farmer and in the winter he measures grain bins for the government. So, he tells everyone he's a bin climber. Google bin climber and see what you come up with. So go ahead and call me whatever you want, and I'll assume you mean it affectionately :yes:

Thanks Tom and Paul too. I think maybe I should have birthdays more often, I feel so special :blush: And if I had them twice a year for a few years, I might even catch up with Kathy!!