How are yall doing,

My name is Tim Woods and I own and operate Woods Saddlery and Tack in Cameron, Texas. My family has been in the saddlery and tack buisness for over a hundred years, but I have just gotten back in it in the past year. It has taken a while to get back the old skills, but I am making some good products.

Good to meet yall

Tim

How are yall doing,

My name is Tim Woods and I own and operate Woods Saddlery and Tack in Cameron, Texas. My family has been in the saddlery and tack buisness for over a hundred years, but I have just gotten back in it in the past year. It has taken a while to get back the old skills, but I am making some good products.

Good to meet yall

Tim

Welcome aboard Tim.

Regards,

Ben

Welcome Tim

We aren't that far from each other, I'll have to drop in for a visit next time I'm over your way.

Do you have a store front in town or .........?

Blake

Welcome Tim

We aren't that far from each other, I'll have to drop in for a visit next time I'm over your way.

Do you have a store front in town or .........?

Blake

Blake,

Yes Sir I have a store front on 212 West First street.

Tim

:welcome: Tim! Family owned for 100 years! Awesome! We need more shops like that!

Welcome Tim,

Look forward to seeing some of those products posted here! It's nice to see the work of other craftsmen, the whole idea of this site. I'm new as well and have really enjoyed it. (Probably spend too much time looking instead of working.) What kind of tack do you make?Being from the big "T" I'd assume it's western but then again I could be assuming wrong.

Spent some time in the Dallas-Fortworth area in college. (I won't say how long ago.) I'm now out here in California's Sierra Nevada foothills, (No California is not all beaches and vinyards.) kind of in between the Vaquero country (old Spainsh mission and cattle country on the coast) and Nevada's Buckaroo country.

Good Luck and hope you enjoy carrying on your family's tradition.

Grumpyguy.