newfiebackflip

Shark/stingray Suppliers

I figured I would post this here since its exotic but I guess it could go in the supplier forum too.

I am looking for a supplier for shark and stingray. It doesn't have to be the "best,best,best" quality as I am just starting out with it all so money is a bit of a factor...sadly.

I did a search on here and found a previous post that is very similar and got a bunch of names from that one but can't actually find anything on their sites.

So if you could please help that would be awesome. Thanks!

Darren

Darren, I make holsters and sheaths for these folks and they are only a few miles from me.Great peaople to work with.Dave

Ostrich Market

Thanks Dave! your turning out to be my new best friend lol

I found these two using google

http://rojeleather.com/

http://www.exoticleather.biz/index.html

I figured I would post this here since its exotic but I guess it could go in the supplier forum too.

I am looking for a supplier for shark and stingray. It doesn't have to be the "best,best,best" quality as I am just starting out with it all so money is a bit of a factor...sadly.

I did a search on here and found a previous post that is very similar and got a bunch of names from that one but can't actually find anything on their sites.

So if you could please help that would be awesome. Thanks!

Darren

I second The Ostrich Market. Henry is a absolute great guy to talk to. Although I've never purchased from them, Roje' leather has some pretty darn good prices.

Thanks everyone! The two that I did end up liking because they really had a user friendly website was Roje and Ostrich market.