My wife Karen has decided that it's time we start making some money. So she has decided to use our shop to make something that has a broader appeal. Purses.

So here is the first of many KB Originals.

kb-01-b-front.jpg

kb-01-c-back.jpg

kb-01-d-back2.jpg

kb-01-d-side.jpg

kb-01-e-side2.jpg

kb-01-i-pocket1.jpg

kb-01-i-pocket2.jpg

kb-01-j-onbody1.jpg

kb-01-j-onbody2.jpg

There's a lot of sewing and lacing in that one! I know from experiance it's not as easy as it looks.

Very nice!

WATCH OUT GUCCI !

I am sorry mate but Karen is right

That bag look good !!The cook knows it will take years for me to even contenplate making one , so she wants you to PM me a price then we / she will make an order !!

That is some awesome work Karen . keep it up and keep posting ,the boss said :You_Rock_Emoticon: in the handbag world

Cheers

Bevan

Edited by Bevan

Nice looking handbag. I dont even dare to show my wife this handbag{she has a bit of a handbag obsession}.

I love the style and the fringe, but more important- she designed a practical, pocketed and lined purse with zippers. I need one bigger than that, but I love the look and the usefulness.

Look out, John. There are more of us women carrying handbags than pool players. You may be working for her soon after this debut! Nice work, Mrs. B!

Johanna

VERY NICE :) And that from a guy who don't even carry a purse! Really .... lovely ...

That would be "European Shoulder Bag" to you JL. (Progressive commercial reference)

The design looks like it was done by a woman, it is practical and stylish and very well executed. The only thing I can critique is the raw edges, try folding them over or treat them someway, still only a minor nit-picking point.

Please, lets see more designs.

Art

VERY NICE :) And that from a guy who don't even carry a purse! Really .... lovely ...

That's a design what makes a women happy, big enough to put in all the stuff you really need to carry with you.