Sign in to follow this  
raysouth

Tools From My Estate

I am now preparing to sell more of my estate items and have decided to offer my DETAILMASTER PYROGRAPHY FIXED TIP PENS, of which I counted 37 pieces today. Most have only been seasoned and placed in the holder built for them. One is bad order as I dropped it on hard surface when hoe and apparently split the tip. Also is a removable tip pen in shop with a couple of tips that are not in the total.

I apologize for not having pictures but you can go to Liesuretimeproducts.com or Detailmaster.com to see the selection of pens available. Pens are both standard and vented models so you will have a chance to decide which y6ou like working with.

I will sell all 73 pens at 35x$15.00 each or, $525.00 total. 2 are free along with removeable tip pen as well. May be a few books in shop that purchaser can have. If you are able to pick up in Opelika, Al., you can have the rotating table that holds all of these pens, and more. Not able to ship table due to size.

Also have an as new single pen Burnmaster that was purchased as a spare but never needed. It will sell for $100.00 with the pens.

All pens have the 1/4" phone jack plug in. Adapters for other burner supplies are also available.

This is a firm and very reasonable offer and first come, first served. Pyrography on leather and other materials is a great way to create items of interest.

Email if interested and I can find assistance to help me pack pens and Burnmaster, with shipping on buyer. Tracking and insurance to be included.

Ray