I am looking for someone to recover a couple of seats in a "show pickup". I don't have all the details yet but I will be getting the leather unless someone knows of a supplier for black and red leather that is similar to the leather used for the King Ranch edition Ford pickups.

The seats actually came out of a Honda Civic if the guy told me right. I've never done seats so I am looking for someone to do them for me. There might be a Chevy emblem stitched into the back of them but not sure yet.

Anyone interested, please PM me, e-mail me or post here. Of course we need to see some pictures, please.

Looking to have this project done by August so not a great big hurry. I will be trying to find a supplier for leather over the next two days.

Thanks,

Joe

Rugged Cross Saddlery

Joe, Euro Leather has a very nice red auto uphostery leather. It has a satin finish with a bluffed, natural grain, rather than a glossy polished finish, so I don't know what is more authentic to the truck you're doing. And, of course, they also have black.

www.euro-leatherinc.com

Edited by Ian