thunter9

Old Leather Tools

i would like to find a good leather sewing machine , cylinder head , triple feed , shuttle hook , nice to have reverse. either the head or the whole set up with table and motor. might drive for pic up. would like to trade . i have a large asst. of old leather harness hand tools. if anyone out there could work with this deal ,let me know. this is some but not all that i have. theres also a stiching horse and a clam both. if we feel we can do this deal ,. i with try and deliver every thing we talk about. at some point we need to swap phone numbers' and hope you don't live to far away.

post-64638-0-79201500-1448384188_thumb.j

i live in iowa now with friends in sheridan wy and billings mt use to live in belgrade. i'm 66 and retired

If you are going to continue working with leather there will come a time when you will regret selling these high quality, desirable, hard to find tools. I would stitch by hand until you sell a few things. Then get a machine with the proceeds. Seriously consider keeping the tools, amassing a collection like that again could costs many thousands and take months or years if you could even do it.