This is a small purse with suede liner. The belts are reinforced with webbing to strengthen them.

DSCF6212.JPG

DSCF6217.JPG

DSCF6214.JPG

post-13448-126827671543_thumb.jpg

post-13448-126827675464_thumb.jpg

post-13448-126827676947_thumb.jpg

Great looking piece. Just like the last one you submitted. Keep it up! Nice work!

Nice design and construction, my wife said"she wants one like that". :cheers:

:thumbsup:

Nice work. Did you use thin nylon webbing between the strap layers?

This is a small purse with suede liner. The belts are reinforced with webbing to strengthen them.

nice bag love the color good job

Dscott

Nice work! The first thing I said out loud when I saw this was "that's cool!". :-)

Cheers!

Very impressed, looks nicely done.

cj :)

Thank you all for the kind comments. It is very encouraging!

Nice work. Did you use thin nylon webbing between the strap layers?

Yes, thin strips of polyester or nylon webbing that I bought from the Army Navy store. It helps keep the thin leather from stretching or breaking.

I went to your web site and was impressed and inspired. I have gotten a lot of inspiration from The Saddleback leather site, but I think yours is a level or two better. What I see on your site is what I am working toward doing some day. I started small and simple and am trying to work my way up to the complexity and quality that I see in your work. After reading your descriptions, I think I need to learn to mix some hand sewing with my machine work to finish the tough spots better.

Where do you get your leather? Brass hardware? So far I get most of my materials from Tandy.

Edited by Higgy

I think incorporating hand stitching in certain areas is important. I just saw a $1300 John Varvatos bag with horrible stitching and horrible hardware.

Yes, thin strips of polyester or nylon webbing that I bought from the Army Navy store. It helps keep the thin leather from stretching or breaking.

I went to your web site and was impressed and inspired. I have gotten a lot of inspiration from The Saddleback leather site, but I think yours is a level or two better. What I see on your site is what I am working toward doing some day. I started small and simple and am trying to work my way up to the complexity and quality that I see in your work. After reading your descriptions, I think I need to learn to mix some hand sewing with my machine work to finish the tough spots better.

Where do you get your leather? Brass hardware? So far I get most of my materials from Tandy.

Very nicely done . Size is just right . Dimensions are key with these projects. My compliments sir a fine job . Time well spent ! You should be proud of this . :notworthy: Bill